Beautifully hand-fabricated contemporary style splayed design bench legs provide the perfect combination of quality and practicality with an industrial edge to any home. The simplistic design fits perfectly with minimalist and modern decor.
With our in-house powder coating facility, all legs and frames can be finished in wide variety of colours to the highest standard.
- Bench legs are made from chunky 80x40mm steel box section.
- The centre supporting bar has been added to prevent any wobble and stop warping under load.
- As standard, top width of Compton bench leg is 25 cm.
- The top section of the frame will arrive with 4-8 pre-drilled slotted plates for fixing into a bench top.
- Legs have captive nuts welded into the upper section of the legs to allow fixing the support bar without any fixings being on show on the outside faces.
- Supplied with suitable amount bolts and coach screws.
- Available in clear coat or a wide range of powder coat finishes.
- Steel legs can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart –www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
- Matching dining table legs and frames available.
Bespoke options, including frame size, box section size, colour etc. available on request.