A modern approach to dining, rectangle shaped dining bench legs bring minimalist style into your dining room with its solid and sleek metal frame. The simple clean lines of these bench legs complement contemporary interiors to perfection, while the metal brings a sophisticated industrial look.
With our in-house powder coating facility, all legs can be finished in wide variety of colours.
- Made of 75x25mm steel box section.
- Two different sizes available – please pick from drop-down menu.
- The legs will arrive with pre-drilled slotted tabs each for fixing into a bench top and backrest.
- Suitable amount of M6 30mm long coach screws supplied with the pair of legs.
- Available in clear coat or a wide range of powder coat finishes.
- Steel legs can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart –www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Could be used outdoor with added protection against rust. A harder wearing zinc primer coating will cost an extra £30. Please contact us if you wanted your order to be zinc coated.
- To ensure stability and strength of the bench we advise not to pair with longer than 1.6 m bench top.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in England.
- Matching desk, dining, coffee and side table legs and frames available.
Bespoke options, including leg size, box section size, colour etc. available on request.