Hand-fabricated trapezium shaped bench legs which give an industrial yet contemporary look to any home.
With our in-house powder coating facility, all legs and frames can be finished in wide variety of colours to the highest standard.
- Bench legs are made from chunky 80x40mm steel box section.
- The centre supporting bar has been added to prevent any wobble and stop warping under load.
- The top section of the frame will arrive with 6-8 pre-drilled slotted plates for fixing into a bench top.
- Legs have captive nuts welded into the upper section of the legs to allow fixing the support bar without any fixings being on show on the outside faces.
- Supplied with suitable amount bolts and coach screws.
- As standard, top width of a trapezium leg is 25cm.
- Available in clear coat or a wide range of powder coat finishes.
- Steel legs can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart –www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
- Matching dining and coffee table legs and frames available.
Bespoke options, including frame size, box section size, colour etc. available on request.