Inspired by industrial design this cuboid shaped steel and oak coffee table with magazine rack is a simple yet stylish addition to your living room, home study or office. It fits into minimalist decors, whilst also bringing a sense of organisation to the home. Featuring oiled solid oak top and fully welded steel frame, it also comes in variety of finishes to match your home decor.
- The standard height of the coffee table is 40 cm.
- Frame is made of 20x20mm steel box section.
- Magazine rack is made of 2mm steel sheet.
- 18 mm thick oak top as standard treated with clear oil.
- Magazine rack size – Top width 175 mm, Botom width 135mm, Height 235mm, Length 40mm smaller than your chosen coffee table depth. (Please note that magazine rack width will be increased to larger size coffee table to keep the overall look of the coffee table).
- Available in clear coat or a wide range of powder coat finishes.
- Steel frame can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart – www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- Oak top can be oiled with 5 different colour tints – please see picture for options.
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Please note – due to differences in monitors, colours of finished products and wood oil tint options may appear slightly different to those shown on our website.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
Bespoke options, including coffee table size, box section size, colour etc. available on request.