It’s difficult to deny how popular industrial decor has become recently, and one of the most sought after items are Crank tables. Entirely handcrafted, this table is rich in character and elegance with beautifully curvy lines and see through cut out leg design. This decorative design should delight those who love the industrial style, thanks to the combination of solid oak wood and steel. The 40 mm thick oak top has a very smooth clean finish. It displays a beautiful flow of grain through the length of the table, along with gorgeous natural characterful features. You can manually adjust the height of this dining table from 69.5 cm to 94.5 cm by undoing the large nuts. The table is made from scratch and versatile enough to be your next office boardroom table or just the new dinner table at home.
An incredibly strong and smart table made by us to last a lifetime and available in several sizes, oak top edge designs and colour finishes.
- Height can be manually adjusted from 69.5 cm to 94.5 cm.
- Tabletop size: L1800 x W950-1000 mm variation due to live edge of the Oak.
- Frame size: L1535 x W650 mm .
- Frame is made out of various thickness steel.
- 40 mm thick Solid Oak table top made out of 2 planks.
- Solid Oak top is treated with Osmo oil to bring the beauty of the timber out.
- Natural wood imperfections filled with black resin.
- With our in-house powder coating facility, table frame has been finished in Matt Black.
- Please note – due to differences in screens, colours of finished products and wood oil tint options may appear slightly different to those shown on our website.
- Each table is proudly hand crafted in Devon, England.
Please Note. Delivery driver will need assistance to carry the table top into the property. Table will be fully assembled in chosen location by our driver.