This hand-fabricated ‘X’ shape bench is timeless farmhouse design. It is a great option for traditional yet contemporary homes where the dining room is the focus.
- The standard height of this bench is 48cm, width – 36cm.
- Frame is made of 50x50mm steel box section with 50x50mm steel centre bar.
- 40mm thick solid oak seat.
- Oak seat as standard is treated with clear oil to bring the beauty of the timber out.
- Wooden seat is fitted to brackets that are welded to the bench frame so it sits flush with the top of the steel frame.
- Benches are made to fit in between the table legs, they are 30cm shorter than the matching dining table length.
- The feet are all capped in black plastic caps to stop floor from scratching.
- With our in-house powder coating facility, steel legs can be finished in wide variety of colours to the highest standard.
- Steel frame can be powder coated in any colour from the RAL chart – https://powdercoatingpowder.co.uk/
- Oak seat can be oiled with 5 different colour tints – please see picture for options.
- Please note – due to differences in monitors, colours of finished products and wood oil tint options may appear slightly different to those shown on our website.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
- Matching dining table available.
Benches are made in standard sizes:
- 2 person bench – Length 132cm
- 3 person bench – Length 163cm
- 4 person bench – Length 224cm
Bespoke options, including table size, box section size, colour etc. available on request.