Beautifully hand-fabricated and finished aluminium outdoor table legs that have been designed to use with sleepers to bring an industrial feel wherever you decide to place it, indoors or outdoors. These table legs can be fitted with optional adjustable feet which will help with balancing the furniture on hard surfaces to ensure they are level.
With our in-house powder coating facility, all legs and frames can be finished in wide variety of colours.
- Made of 101.6×50.8 mm (4′ x 2′) aluminium box section.
- Aluminium box section has 3.2mm thick walls.
- Top plate is made of 6mm thick aluminium.
- The opening for sleepers has been designed based on W200 x D100mm sleepers with 10mm gaps in between. Please get in touch if you have different size sleepers.
- The box section will arrive with pre-drilled holes for fixing into the sleepers.
- Suitable amount of rust resistant stainless steel fittings supplied.
- The bottom of the legs are finished with plastic caps.
- Come as a pair of legs.
- To ensure strength and stability of the table we advise not to pair with longer than 2 m sleepers.
- Legs finished in architectural grade powder coating, that offers a tough and hard wearing finish.
- Aluminium legs can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart – www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Aluminium is by nature fine to leave out against the elements, it will not rust.
- Perfect for outdoor use.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
- Matching bench legs and table frames available.
Bespoke options, including leg size, box section size, colour etc. available on request.