This aluminium bench frame from our Tamar range is the perfect balance between classic and industrial designs. Combine this bench frame with your own bench top to create a beautiful and unique seating arrangements for your garden area to unwind and socialise.
With our in-house powder coating facility, all legs and frames can be finished in wide variety of colours to the highest standard.
- Bench legs are made from 76.2×38.1 mm (3′ x 1 1/2′) aluminium box section.
- Top joining bar is made from 38.1×38.1 mm (1 1/2′ x 1 1/2′) aluminium box section, has been added to prevent any wobble and stop warping under load.
- Aluminium box section has 3.2mm thick walls.
- The bottom of the legs are finished with plastic caps.
- Available as fully welded construction or dismantable flat-pack option.
- If fully welded construction is chosen, then frame will arrive in one piece, meaning that no assembly is required, but the access to the garden will need to be taken into consideration.
- If fully welded construction is chosen, this frame will need to be delivered in our own van. If you are wanting delivery to the North of England, Scotland or Wales, please let us know your postcode for a price and lead time on delivery.
- If dismantable flat-pack option is chosen, frame will arrive in pieces – pair of legs and top support bar.
- The top support bar is fixed into place with 2 bolts on each end.
- Legs have captive nuts welded into the upper section of the legs to allow fixing the support bar without any fixings being on show on the outside faces.
- Suitable quantity of rust resistant stainless steel bolts and screws supplied with the frame.
- Frame finished in architectural grade powder coating, that offers a tough and hard wearing finish.
- Aluminium frame can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart – www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Aluminium is by nature fine to leave out against the elements, it will not rust.
- Perfect for outdoor use.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
- Matching table frame available.
Bespoke options, including frame size, box section size, colour etc. available on request.