Beautifully hand-fabricated and finished aluminium trapezium shaped table frame provides the perfect combination of quality and practicality with an industrial edge to your garden area. This table frame can be fitted with optional adjustable feet which will help with balancing the furniture on hard surfaces to ensure they are level.
With our in-house powder coating facility, all legs and frames can be finished in wide variety of colours to the highest standard.
- Table legs and top support bar are made from highest quality 76.2×38.1 mm (3′ x 1 1/2′) aluminium box section.
- Top support bar has been added to prevent any wobble and stop warping under load.
- As standard the top measurement is 100mm longer than the bottom measurement.
- Aluminium box section has 3.2mm thick walls.
- The top section of the frame will arrive with pre-drilled slotted plates for fixing into a wooden table top.
- To ensure stability of the table we advise not to pair with longer than 2.4 m wooden table top.
- Standard table frame height is 720mm, but can be adjusted under request.
- The top support bar is fixed into place with 2 bolts on each end.
- The bottom of the legs are finished with plastic caps.
- Frame will arrive flat packed – pair of legs and top support bar.
- Suitable amount of rust resistant stainless steel fittings supplied.
- Aluminium frame can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart – www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Aluminium is by nature fine to leave out against the elements, it will not rust.
- Perfect for outdoor use.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
- Matching bench frame available.
Bespoke options, including frame size, box section size, colour etc. available on request.