Hand-fabricated trapezium shaped aluminium outdoor table legs provide perfect combination of quality and practicality with an industrial edge to any garden area.
With our in-house powder coating facility, all legs and frames can be finished in wide variety of colours.
- Made of 50.8×50.8 mm (2′ x 2′) aluminium box section.
- Aluminium box section has 3.2mm thick walls.
- Top plate will be the same width as the chosen width legs, 100mm deep and 6mm thick.
- As standard the top measurement is 100mm longer than the bottom measurement.
- The top section of the legs will arrive with pre-drilled slotted holes for fixing into a table top.
- Suitable amount of rust resistant stainless steel fittings supplied.
- The bottom of the legs are finished with plastic caps.
- Come as a pair of legs.
- To ensure strength and stability of the table we advise not to pair with longer than 1.6 m table top.
- Legs finished in architectural grade powder coating, that offers a tough and hard wearing finish.
- Aluminium legs can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart – www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Aluminium is by nature fine to leave out against the elements, it will not rust.
- Perfect for outdoor use.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
- Matching bench legs and table frames available.
Bespoke options, including leg size, box section size, colour etc. available on request.