It’s difficult to deny how popular industrial decor has become recently, and one of the most sought after items are Crank tables. Entirely handcrafted, these Crank style table frames are rich in character and elegance with beautifully curvy lines and see through cut out design legs. You can manually adjust the height of this dining table by approx 25cm by undoing the large nuts. Each table frame is made from scratch and versatile enough to be your next office boardroom table or just the new dinner table base at home.
An incredibly strong and smart table made by us to last a lifetime and available in several sizes and colour finishes.
- Frame is made out of various thickness steel.
- The frame width listed in the drop down menu is the width of the top frame and not the curved leg.
- Curved leg measurements – W65.5 x D10.5 x H55 cm .
- Crank style cut out leg design.
- Height adjustable by approximately 25 cm.
- Manually adjustable height – from approx. 65 cm to 90 cm.
- The top section of the frame will arrive with pre-drilled slotted plates for fixing into a wooden table top.
- Legs have captive nuts welded into the upper section of the legs to allow fixing the support frame without any fixings being on show on the outside faces.
- Supplied with suitable amount bolts and coach screws.
- Suitable for wide range of table tops.
- With our in-house powder coating facility, steel frames can be finished in variety of colours to the highest standard.
- Steel frame can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart –www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.