This hand-fabricated triangle shaped dining table frame is a modern twist on a classic, yet timeless farmhouse design. Featuring high strength properties, the frame can hold not only wooden but stone and concrete table tops with ease.
With our in-house powder coating facility, all legs and frames can be finished in a wide variety of colours to the highest standard.
- Legs are made from 80x40mm and support frame from 40x20mm steel box sections.
- The top support frame and centre rectangle for optional supporting bar have been added to prevent any wobble and stop warping under load.
- Size of rectangle for centre beam – W60 x H100 mm.
- Maximum frame size without wooden centre support beam – 200 cm.
- Suitable for wide range of worktops.
- The top section of the frame will arrive with pre-drilled slotted plates for fixing into a wooden table top.
- Legs have captive nuts welded into the upper section of the legs to allow fixing the support frame without any fixings being on show on the outside faces.
- Suitable quantity of fixings supplied with the frame.
- Available in several standard powder coat finishes.
- Steel frame can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart –www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
Bespoke options, including frame size, box section size, colour etc. available on request.