Old Manor table frame is a modern twist on the traditional farmhouse dining sets. A sophisticated heavy-duty steel X-leg base fuses character with elegance. This rectangular dining table base matches well with many styles of dining chairs. Perfect for adding a stylish homely touch to contemporary dining spaces.
An incredibly strong and smart table frame made by us to last a lifetime and available in several sizes and colour finishes.
- The standard height of this table frame is 72 cm.
- Frame is made of 80x80mm, 80x40mm and 40x20mm steel box sections.
- The top section of the frame will arrive with pre-drilled slotted plates for fixing into a wooden table top.
- Legs have captive nuts welded into the upper section of the legs to allow fixing the support frame without any fixings being on show on the outside faces.
- Supplied with suitable amount of dome nuts, bolts and coach screws.
- Suitable for wide range of table tops.
- With our in-house powder coating facility, steel frames can be finished in variety of colours to the highest standard.
- Steel frame can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart –www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
Bespoke options, including frame size, box section size, colour etc. available on request.