Our new table base has that retro 1950’s feel. Design is smart and simple means of updating your décor with grand sophistication. This 1950’s retro design table frame has its own aesthetic and matches well with many styles of dining chairs.
With our in-house powder coating facility, all legs and frames can be finished in wide variety of colours to the highest standard.
- The standard height of this table is 72 cm.
- Frame is made of 50x50mm steel box section.
- With our in-house powder coating facility, steel frames can be finished in variety of colours to the highest standard.
- The top section of the frame will arrive with pre-drilled slotted plates for fixing into a wooden table top.
- Legs have captive nuts welded into the legs to allow fixing the support frame without any fixings being on show on the outside faces.
- Supplied with suitable amount of bolts and coach screws.
- Suitable for wide range of table tops.
- Available in several standard powder coat finishes.
- Steel frame can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart –www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.