This hand-fabricated ‘X’ shaped frame is a classic, yet timeless farmhouse design. Featuring high strength properties, frame can hold not only wooden but stone and concrete table tops with ease.
With our in-house powder coating facility, all legs and frames can be finished in wide variety of colours to the highest standard.
- Legs are made from chunky 80x80mm steel box section.
- The top support section and centre supporting bar have been added to prevent any wobble and stop warping under load.
- Suitable for wide range of worktops.
- The top section of the frame will arrive with pre-drilled slotted plates for fixing into a table top.
- Legs have captive nuts welded into the upper section of the legs to allow fixing the support frame without any fixings being on show on the outside faces.
- Table frame comes with all fixings ready to fix into a table top (4 hex bolts, 2 dome nuts, 16 Coach screws).
- The bottom of the legs are capped with steel to close the box section.
- Available in custom sizes, please ask.
- Available in clear coat or a wide range of powder coat finishes.
- Steel frame can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart –www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
- Matching bench and coffee table legs and frames available.
Bespoke options, including frame size, box section size, colour etc. available on request.