Beautifully hand-fabricated and finished rectangle shaped legs provide the perfect combination of quality and practicality with an industrial edge to any home or office. Featuring high strength properties, frame can hold not only wooden but stone and concrete table tops with ease.
With our in-house powder coating facility, all legs and frames can be finished in wide variety of colours to the highest standard.
- Table legs are made from highest quality 80x40mm and the support frame from 40x20mm steel box sections.
- Standard table height frame is 720mm.
- The supporting frames and middle leg have been added to prevent any wobble and stop warping under load.
- Designed for wooden, concrete or stone tables up to 3.5m long.
- The top section of the frame will arrive with pre-drilled slotted plates for fixing into a table top.
- The top support section is fixed into place with 2 bolts on each end, we use captive nuts welded in the legs so no fixings are shown on the outside faces of the frame.
- Supplied with suitable amount bolts and coach screws.
- Available in clear coat or a wide range of powder coat finishes.
- Steel legs can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart –www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
- Matching bench, coffee table and side table legs and frames available.
Bespoke options, including frame size, box section size, colour etc. available on request.