These impressively stylish and unique table legs from our Woolacombe range seamlessly marry form and function creating beautifully finished timeless piece of furniture.
With our in-house powder coating facility, all legs and frames can be finished in wide variety of colours to the highest standard.
- Made of 60x60mm steel box section.
- Approximate dimensions (depending on rotation): Length 1770mm, Width 505mm, Height 720mm.
- The top section of the legs will arrive with pre-drilled slotted holes for fixing into a wooden table top.
- Suitable quantity of M8 30mm long coach screws supplied with the legs (there is 25mm fixing into the underside of the table top).
- The bottoms of the legs are capped with steel to close the box section.
- Available in clear coat or a wide range of powder coat finishes.
- Steel legs can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart –www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Suitable for 40mm and thicker wooden tops. Please get in touch if you have thinner or stone top, as additional support might be required.
- To ensure stability of the table we advise not to pair with longer than 2.9m and 1.2m wide or 2.8m long and 1.3m wide wooden table top.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
- Matching coffee table legs available.