This hand-fabricated impressively stylish and practical table leg seamlessly marries form and function creating beautifully finished timeless piece of furniture.
With our in-house powder coating facility, all legs and frames can be finished in wide variety of colours to the highest standard.
- Made of 5mm thick steel sheets.
- Come as a pair of cross shaped table legs.
- Standard height of table/desk legs is 720mm.
- The top/base plate size – W500-800mm x D230mm x H5mm Top/Base.
- The top section of each leg will arrive with 6 pre-drilled holes for fixing into a table top.
- 12 x M8 30mm long coach screws supplied with the legs (there is 25mm fixing into the underside of the table top).
- Available in clear coat or a wide range of powder coat finishes.
- Steel legs can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart –www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- To ensure strength and stability of the table we advise not to pair with longer than 2.2 m wooden table top.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
Bespoke options, including leg size, colour etc. available on request.