Give your kitchen an extra surface space for casual dining, drinking or just reading your newspaper with breakfast. Pair with a couple of stools and you have yourself a space-saving area for a quick meal, or even work from home. A timeless design makes it an easy inclusion into any environment, from your kitchen to a restaurant or a bar. Our in-house powder coated finish means this base is highly resistant to knocks and scratches and is easy to clean.
- Leg is made of round 75 mm steel tube.
- Top plate made of 5 mm and bottom plate of 10 mm thick mild steel sheets.
- Standard dining table base height 720 mm; Standard breakfast bar table base height 870 mm.
- The top section of table base will arrive with 6 pre-drilled holes for fixing into a wooden table top.
- 6 x M6 30mm long coach screws supplied with the frame (there is 25mm fixing into the underside of the table top).
- Available in clear coat or a wide range of powder coat finishes.
- Steel frame can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart – www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Suitable for a round or square top.
- 300 mm base is suitable for worktops up to L600 x W600 mm: 400 mm base is suitable for worktops up to L800 x W800 mm; 500 mm base is suitable for worktops up to L1000 x W1000 mm.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
- If you are looking to purchase a large quantity of this base, please get in touch for a discounted unit price.
Bespoke options, including size, colour etc. available on request.