Hand-fabricated steel decorative design table legs which give a modern and yet very elegant look to any table or office desk. These table legs are a souped up version of the classic hairpin legs. The extra element of design means they are super strong and can hold almost any table top.
With our in-house powder coating facility, legs can be finished in wide variety of colours to the highest standard.
- Made of 20x20mm steel box section.
- Standard height – 72 cm.
- Top section made of 5mm mild steel and it measures 17.5 x 17.5 cm square.
- The top section of each leg will arrive with 4 pre-drilled 8mm holes for fixing into a table top.
- 16 x M6 30mm long coach screws supplied with the legs.
- The bottom of the legs are capped with steel to close the box section.
- Available in clear coat or a wide range of powder coat finishes.
- Steel legs can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart –www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- To ensure strength and stability of the table we advise not to pair with longer than 1.7 m table top.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
Bespoke options, including leg size, box section size, colour etc. available on request.