Bantham side table
Our Bantham range of modular sofa sets are the ultimate in luxury outdoor living, no corners have been cut in this range with deep luxurious cushions and chunky powder coated sections of aluminium. Further detailing of handcrafted Iroko slats, the modular options create beautiful and unique seating arrangements to unwind and relax. Included in the set as standard are Quality waterproof cushions, this durable outdoor set is designed to resist rusting, staining, UV rays and water. Little maintenance and easy to clean, this Sofa is guaranteed to last.
- Side table frame is made from the highest quality 101.6 x 44.5 mm (4′ x 1 3/4′) aluminium box sections.
- Aluminium box section we use has 3.2mm thick walls, when most of the other aluminium tables on the market are made from 1.6mm thick aluminium box section. Making our frames extra strong and durable.
- Slats are made of 19mm thick and 80mm wide Iroko wood and finished in 2 coats of Clear outdoor UV protection Osmo oil.
- Side table height 270mm, Length 980m, Width 250mm
- The bottom of the legs are finished with plastic caps.
- Side table will arrive fully assembled and ready to use.
- Suitable amount of rust resistant stainless steel fittings supplied.
- Iroko wood is very durable, has low levels of movement, shrinking and warping, making it an ideal material for outdoor use.
- Aluminium is by nature fine to leave out against the elements, it will not rust.
- Aluminium frame is finished in architectural grade powder coating, that offers a tough and hard wearing finish.
- Frame can be powder coated in a standard colour or any non-standard colour from the RAL chart – www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Please note – due to differences in monitors, colours of finished products may appear slightly different to those shown on our website.
- Perfect for outdoor use.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
Bespoke options, including size, colour etc. available on request.