This table frame from our Tamar range is the perfect balance between classic and industrial designs. Combine the table frame with your own tabletop to create a beautiful and unique seating arrangements for your garden area.
With our in-house powder coating facility, all frames can be finished in wide variety of colours to the highest standard.
- Table legs are made from highest quality 60x60mm steel box section.
- The support frame, made from 60x30mm steel box section, has been added to prevent any wobble and stop warping under load.
- The top section of the frame will arrive with pre-drilled slotted plates for fixing into a wooden table top.
- Can be made without slotted tabs to suit stone table tops.
- Standard table frame height is 720mm.
- The top support section is fixed into place with 2 bolts on each end, we use captive nuts welded in the legs so no fixings are shown on the outside faces of the frame.
- Suitable amount of rust resistant stainless steel fittings supplied.
- A harder wearing highly durable and rust-resistant zinc primer coating applied prior to powder coating.
- The bottom of the legs are finished with plastic caps.
- Steel frame can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart – www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Perfect for outdoor use.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
- Matching bench frame available.
Bespoke options, including frame size, box section size, colour etc. available on request.