This table frame from our Tamar range is the perfect balance between classic and industrial designs. Combine the table frame with your own tabletop to create a beautiful and unique seating arrangements for your garden area.
With our in-house powder coating facility, all legs and frames can be finished in wide variety of colours to the highest standard.
- Table legs are made from highest quality 60x60mm steel box section.
- The centre supporting bar has been added to prevent any wobble and stop warping under load.
- Standard table frame height is 720mm.
- Frame will arrive with 6-8 pre-drilled slotted plates for fixing into a wooden table top.
- Legs have captive nuts welded into the upper section of the legs to allow fixing the centre bar without any fixings being on show on the outside faces.
- Suitable amount of rust resistant stainless steel fittings supplied.
- A harder wearing highly durable and rust-resistant zinc primer coating applied prior to powder coating.
- The bottom of the legs are finished with plastic caps.
- Steel legs can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart –www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- To ensure stability of the table we advise not to pair with longer than 2.4 m wooden table top.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
- Matching bench, coffee table and side table legs and frames available.
Bespoke options, including frame size, box section size, colour etc. available on request.