Hand-fabricated trapezium shaped outdoor bench legs which give an industrial yet contemporary look to any garden or outdoor public area.
With our in-house powder coating facility, all legs and frames can be finished in wide variety of colours to the highest standard.
- Bench legs are made from chunky 80x40mm steel box section.
- The centre supporting bar has been added to prevent any wobble and stop warping under load.
- The top section of the frame will arrive with 4-8 pre-drilled slotted plates for fixing into a bench top.
- As standard, top width of a trapezium leg is 25cm.
- Legs have captive nuts welded into the upper section of the legs to allow fixing the support bar without any fixings being on show on the outside faces.
- The bottom of the legs are finished with plastic caps to protect against scratching and rusting.
- Suitable amount of rust resistant stainless steel fittings supplied.
- A harder wearing highly durable and rust-resistant zinc primer coating applied prior to powder coating.
- Steel frame can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart – www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Perfect for outdoor use.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
- Matching dining table frame available.
Bespoke options, including frame size, box section size, colour etc. available on request.