This hand-fabricated ‘X’ shaped frame is a classic, yet timeless farmhouse design. Featuring high strength properties, frame can hold not only wooden but stone and concrete table tops with ease.
With our in-house powder coating facility, all legs and frames can be finished in wide variety of colours to the highest standard.
- Legs are made from chunky 80x80mm steel box section.
- The top support section and centre supporting bar have been added to prevent any wobble and stop warping under load.
- Suitable for wide range of worktops.
- The top section of the frame will arrive with pre-drilled slotted tabs for fixing into a wooden table top.
- Can be made without slotted tabs to suit stone table tops.
- Legs have captive nuts welded into the upper section of the legs to allow fixing the support frame without any fixings being on show on the outside faces.
- Suitable amount of rust resistant stainless steel fittings supplied.
- A harder wearing highly durable and rust-resistant zinc primer coating applied prior to powder coating.
- The bottom of the legs are capped with steel to close the box section.
- Steel frame can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart – www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Perfect for outdoor use.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
- Matching bench frame available.
Bespoke options, including frame size, box section size, colour etc. available on request.