Beautifully hand-fabricated and finished aluminium rectangle shaped table frame provides the perfect combination of quality and practicality with an industrial edge to your garden area.
With our in-house powder coating facility, all legs and frames can be finished in wide variety of colours to the highest standard.
- Table legs and top support bar are made from highest quality 76.2×38.1 mm (3′ x 1 1/2′) aluminium box section.
- Top support bar has been added to prevent any wobble and stop warping under load.
- Aluminium box section has 3.2mm thick walls.
- The top section of the frame will arrive with pre-drilled slotted plates for fixing into a wooden table top.
- To ensure stability of the table we advise not to pair with longer than 2.4 m wooden table top.
- Standard table frame height is 720mm, but can be adjusted under request.
- The top support bar is fixed into place with 2 bolts on each end.
- The bottom of the legs are finished with plastic caps.
- Frame will arrive flat packed – pair of legs and top support bar.
- Suitable amount of rust resistant stainless steel fittings supplied.
- Aluminium frame can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart – www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Aluminium is by nature fine to leave out against the elements, it will not rust.
- Perfect for outdoor use.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
- Matching bench frame available.
Bespoke options, including frame size, box section size, colour etc. available on request.