Beautifully hand-fabricated and finished rectangle shaped legs provide the perfect combination of quality and practicality with an industrial edge to any home or office.
With our in-house powder coating facility, all legs and frames can be finished in wide variety of colours to the highest standard.
- Table legs are made from highest quality 80x40mm steel box section.
- Standard table/desk frame height is 720mm.
- The centre supporting bar has been added to prevent any wobble and stop warping under load.
- To ensure stability of the table we advise not to pair with longer than 2.4 m table top.
- Frame will arrive with 6-8 pre-drilled slotted plates for fixing into a wooden table top.
- Legs have captive nuts welded into the upper section of the legs to allow fixing the support bar without any fixings being on show on the outside faces.
- 4 hex bolts and 6/8 M6 Coach screws supplied with the frame.
- Available in clear coat or a wide range of powder coat finishes.
- Steel legs can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart –www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
- Matching bench and coffee table legs and frames available.
Bespoke options, including frame size, box section size, colour etc. available on request.