Beautifully hand-fabricated and finished trapezium shaped table or desk frame provide the perfect combination of quality and practicality with an industrial edge to any home or office. Combine the table frame with your own tabletop to create a beautiful and unique seating arrangements.
With our in-house powder coating facility, all legs and frames can be finished in wide variety of colours to the highest standard.
- Table legs are made from highest quality 80x40mm steel box section.
- As standard the top measurement is 100mm longer than the bottom measurement.
- Standard table/desk frame height is 720mm.
- The support frame, made from 40x20mm steel box section, has been added to prevent any wobble and stop warping under load.
- The frame will arrive with pre-drilled slotted plates for fixing into a wooden table top.
- Can be made without slotted tabs to suit stone table tops.
- Legs have captive nuts welded into the upper section of the legs to allow fixing the support frame without any fixings being on show on the outside faces.
- 4 hex bolts and suitable quantity of M6 Coach screws supplied with the frame.
- Available in clear coat or a wide range of powder coat finishes.
- Steel frame can be powder coated in any non-standard colour from the RAL chart –www.thermasetshop.co.uk
- For more information on our standard finishes please click here.
- Handmade by experienced fabricators.
- Handmade in Devon, England.
- Matching bench, coffee and side table legs and frames available.
Bespoke options, including frame size, box section size, colour etc. available on request.